Friday, March 30, 2012

Everyday Kids -- Baker

ScrapItPlus has introduced a new series of digi stamps called "Everyday Kids".  This one is called Everyday Kids-- Baker.  This blog is all about Copic Markers and coloring with Copic Markers.  It is about how to learn or improve your coloring with Copic Markers.  We aren't always "spot on" with our coloring-- we just try to be.

It was just so much fun coloring this image.  I will have to admit that portraying "white" as in the baker's outfit is not easy, but I did NOT do a very good job on this one.  To make white look white, you use greys -- C00, C0, C1 -- I just kept adding more and more greys.  I decided not to redo it, as I have many more to color.  So, I decided this outfit had been washed way too many times, and had turned grey.  So work with me, OK?

To buy this cute image, go to www.scrapItPlus.com (e-store) ($2.99).  The image comes in three sizes, as do all of the  Everyday Kids -- approx, 4.5", 3.5" and 2.75".  So you have one for a scrapbooking page, a card, or a fun calendar or altered art.





No comments:

Post a Comment