Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everyday Kids - Cheerleader


The first digi image I colored from the Everyday Kids series was this cheerleader.  Our school colors are orange and black and the local scrapbooking store had custom TIGERS paper.  So this was so easy to put together.  Plus, I have a new picture of my 6 year old granddaughter being the "Cheerleader" for the Christian Football team.  So, I have to scrap it as well.    This image is just one of the EVERYDAY KIDs series. It was so much fun to color with Copic Markers.   To see more information go to www.CopicClassroom.com. If you follow the blog, you will get a free digi image from ScrapItPlus.


I used the following:  I have decided to do the skin and hair first on all of my images.  If I make mistakes on those, I can start over.


Skin:  E000, E00, E11, R30
Orange:  YR02, 07
Black/Grey outfit:  N0,1,3.5
Hair:  Y21,23, YR23, E13, E27
Lips:  R21,22





To see more information go to www.CopicClassroom.com. If you follow the blog, you will get a free digi image from ScrapItPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment