Friday, June 15, 2012

4th of July Witch

This is a witch from the digi stamps set from ScrapItPlus.  It is called "Everyday Kids Witch".   (ScrapItPlus.com  e-store)  She is new, and I couldn't wait to color her, but it is only JULY. . . witches are for October.

 Then it hit me.  We have a family "Christmas in July" every year.  So why can't I have a "Witch in July" this year.  I got out my Copics and off I went. Her skin looks actually more washed out that she really is.  Oh well.   I also forgot to add the blush.  (My new motto is to EMBRACE IMPERFECTION-- so I had better do that.

I added BoBunny paper to the background, and decided to either send it as a card or make it a 6"X6" wall art.

I used these colors:

Skin:  E000, E00, E01, E02  (Oops, forgot the blush)
Blues:  B93, B95, B97, Deep shadow:  B99
Reds:  R22 (Base), R27 and R59 for Deep shadow
Lips:  R22
Shoes:  C3, C5
White:  paper color (I should have added C0 for slight shadow on white.  OOPS
Stars:  White gel pen -- Uniball   Signo

I "fussy cut" her out.  One thing nice about most of the Everyday Kids, they are soooo easy to cut out.
Most of the images come in three sizes -- and the Everyday Kids Witch is no exception.




No comments:

Post a Comment